Sunday, June 24, 2012

I thought I would post some of my old manicures.




I've decided to post a few of my old manis to just so you can get an idea of what I like to do. :)

I think these are some pretty awesome ones. 





This is the first time I ever tried to do roses. And it tuned out great. 
I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Sally Hansen White On, honestly I cant remember the light pink but the darker one is Essie In Stitches and the dark green leaves are Essie Sew Psyched.


For this design I copied the wonderful Mr CandiiPants. She has amazing designs. Check out her tumblr or her blogspot.


2 comments:

  1. I love these! I haven't mastered the free hand roses trick yet so kudos to you for getting it right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was WAY easier than it looks! I just used a dotting tool. Just go for it and try!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.