Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just another way to feed my nail polish addiction

Well I finally decided to make an actual blog instead of just using tumblr. Im pretty excited I love having new ways to share my obsession with nail polish! And just a warning I dont have a nice camera right now so you will have to deal with my shitty iPhone pictures. :(

I love the nail polish community and it is much easier to keep track of the blogs I follow instead of going to all of their blogs individually.

Expect a lot of posts in the coming week. Im unemployed at the moment which means lots of time to paint my nails!!

Here is a mani I did last night!
I used butter LONDON Slapper and Bossy Boots. And the silver is OPI Designer De Better.


Im gonna need to find out how to watermark these in a different way because they all say tumblr.

12:30 in the morning I think I should get some sleep.




5 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! I think i might try it out (if i ever have the patience lol!)
    Cngratulations on your blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is much easier than it looks. :)

      Delete
  2. I use picmonkey.com to edit my pics and make my watermarks:) and it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out really nice! I keep wanting to try this technique but I always forget!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.