Friday, July 13, 2012

butter LONDON Knackered

Over on berry polished's facebook you can post a picture for Fan Foto Friday. Love the idea and starting doing so. Here is a link to her facebook. Here is the mani I submitted.



 I love butter LONDON polishes. They are the most expensive polishes I own. About $14 and I own 12!! But they really are such a good quality polish! They go on amazingly well, have a very fast drying time and just look stunning! And another plus is that they always have amazing sales! If you want one of their polishes sign up for their emails asap! They have 30% off sales all the time!

Anyways for this look I used one coat of China Glaze Sea Spray, two coats butter LONDON Knackered and the stamp is from Bundle Monster plate BM-205.

Hope you guys love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.