Monday, July 9, 2012

Dollish Polish Hero of Time

I can not explain my obsession with the Legend of Zelda. It is the most awesome video game ever. I must admit though that my love for the series started with Ocarina of Time, Ive tried to play the old games but I am so bad at them.

Anyways, on to the polish:


This is two coats of Dollish Polish The Hero of Time over two coats of Zoya Yara. The glitter goes on amazingly well no fishing or anything. Even after sitting for weeks I barely even have to shake it up! I was lucky enough to snag the Legend of Zelda duo from Dollish Polish. 
You can check out more of her stuff here.
Her polishes are amazing but almost always sold out. So I recommend you stalk her facebook. :) Because her polishes are totally worth it! She even recently announced a Super Mario Brothers collection and it is totally rad. 

3am I think I should get some sleep. 
Brittany

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny! When I read your profile and saw that you liked Zelda, I was totally going to e-mail you about these polishes. Looks like you found 'em. :)

    Best of luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I can't get enough of that game. I got those polishes awhile ago before I even knew about the whole indie world. And thanks for wishing me luck. :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered these! Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.