Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My entry for Lacquerologist 6 month anniversary nail art contest!!

Congrats to The Lacquerologist on her 6 month blogiversary!!! Check out her blog here, she has awesome stuff! She is having a contest based on her abstract nail art challenge which I actually took part in and you can check out all the manis I did here on my facebook page.

For her contest I am submitting the manicure I did for Day 10 which was stripes!



Some of you may not think the fishtail mani is stripes but that is literally all you do to achieve this look is to, you guessed it, make stripes!!!

For this I used Butter LONDON Bossy Boots, Butter LONDON Slapper, and China Glaze Midnight Kiss.

If you want more info and to enter her contest click this link!

Congrats again to The Lacquerologist!!!

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.