Sunday, July 15, 2012

These nails prove my awesomeness!

So over on facebook I am in a group called adventures in Stamping. Every Sunday they have a new challenge and todays was precious stones. So I did the coolest nails I could think of and it took hours! (mostly waiting to dry between layers),


I present Ocarina of Time Spiritual Stones!!!


For those of you not familiar with the series (shame on you) these lovely gems are from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Starting on the right (yeah yeah I know this is the reverse order you get them in game) anyways, starting on the right we have Zora's Sapphire, Goron's Ruby and Koikri's Emerald. 

Here is a picture of the real thing so you can see how awesome I did. 


These nails took forever!!! The very first layer is Essie Sand Tropez and then a stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM16 with Cult Nails Power Thief to make the background look like wood. For the emerald I used Orly It's Not Rocket Science but all the other colors are mixes of like a gazillion other colors so I cant name them. Anyway I hope you like them!!!



Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.