Friday, July 20, 2012

*warning* self pity post


There wont be any nail polish posts from me in awhile. Trying to find a job and then after the interview it is magically filled and it is really weighing on me. Which doesnt help that being bipolar makes my depression worse. I see so many beautiful polish and it sucks that I cant buy any.I have zero money and even had to move in with my parents which I dont really mind. They are awesome. But I have seemed to be having a little bit of writers block in the creativity department. I do have an awesome simple mani that I will post picture of tomorrow. :) I know people come to my page for giveaway info and pretty pictures. I guess I just wanted to post a little something about me.



This is what I keep telling myself hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.