Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am thinking of giving this blog one more shot.


I was finally able to purchase some polish I have been lusting over for quite some time. 
I have three polish from Lucky 13 Lacquer's Hylian Hero collection!


Sorry for such a poorly lit picture. 
We have Song of Storms, Prelude of Light and Ganon.
Now I was having a really hard time deciding between the 3 of these polishes but in the end decided to just purchase Prelude of Light, but since Kyoti Jess is amazing and understands my obsession with Zelda she sent me minis of the other two I wanted to buy!!!! 


So for today I have pictures of Ganon! It is a gorgeous polish consisting of red/orange, dark green and brown glitter. Captures Ganon perfectly! In the pictures below I did a coat of Ganon over one coat of China Glaze Ingrid.

And we all know how awesome glitter looks when it is matted! I use Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.


Be sure to check out the other amazing polishes from Lucky 13 Lacquer! Here is a link! 
Now you have no excuse not to go take a look.

xoBrittany


1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.