Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh These Are What My Sweet Dreams Are Made Of.

Recently my friend Whitney A who heard from our friend Mindy J of a blog sale where TWO of my lemmings were up for grabs! Cheap and in amazing condition! 

In this first post I will show you I will show what I had been yearning for since the moment I saw it.

Sweet Dreams Are Made of Glitter
By Dollish Polish


I love this glitter a gorgeous almost a white mint blue with shimmer.
And of course GLITTER!!

This is two coats. I feel like any more would completely cover all the glitter..

But I love andI love having girls that are always on the look out for great blog sales.

Anyway I am off to sleep. Good night my lovelies, 
xoBrittany

1 comment:

  1. I love the white mint and the glitter it looks so sweet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.