Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pink Storm

Lacey Lou makes some of the most interesting polishes!!! 
This beauty is called Pink Storm. 
Isnt it weird how the polish almost has a green tinge in the bottle? I was really intrigued by this polish. And I am so happy she sent it to me.

This is two coats of Pink Storm on its own. It is a pinkish purple base with small black and white glitter. It is really hard to describe this polish but the pictures are true to life so I will let them speak for themselves. 



For this one I painted my nails with China Glaze Fast Track and then sponged Pink Storm on the tips. I love the way this gradient looks!

This picture is with flash.

This picture is no flash indoor lighting. 

Once again I am very impressed with the creations Lacey comes up with!
Make sure to check out her Etsy shop and facebook!!!

Etsy

Facebook


xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.