Monday, October 22, 2012

Prelude of Light

I have the perfect mani for fall! Unless you are in Washington state like me where it is just rain. :(

This is my last of three bottles I have from Lucky 13 Lacquer. If you havent read my pervious posts. -_- which you should have you would know that Kyoti Jess has a Hylian Hero collection! God damn I love the Legend of Zelda one day I will own THE WHOLE COLLECTION! 

This is Prelude of Light. It is a gorgeous gold glitter. I got not describe it beauty in other word then what the wonderful creator has given
'Square holo silver, gold, and the tiniest rainbow bits reflect every bit of light.'



The gold in Prelude really brings out the gold undertones of Wallis. This combo looks amazing. 
 It you havent heard the song you really should and look I have made it convient for you! No lazy excuse about not finding it. :P

WATCH IT!!!!!!


Once you listen the polish will make more sense honestly she captures the songs and characters so well in this collection. But I have to admit as you may already know I love EVERYTHING ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Make sure to check out Lucky 13 Lacquer's shop!

http://www.kyotisnails.com/shop-lucky-13.html#hylian

And her facebook page! Show some love ladies!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Lucky13Lacquer



She has amazing product and even better customer service! She is in my top3 favorite indies!!!!

xoBrittany










8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is soooo pretty in the sun, but it has been raining for the past few days. :(

      Delete
  2. So pretty!

    That reminds me, I'd wanted to go see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses here in Chicago but the ticket prices were just... Way too much. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to see it too! And I worked at Nintendo at the time but even the discounted tickets were to rich for my blood.

      Delete
  3. Looks great!!! I love Lucky 13 polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her polishes too! I am going to order more soon! They have such a great formula and just the right amount of glitter. Plus I think the polishes really fit their names.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous !! Got to go check out Lucky 13 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Vicky you have too! She is so awesome to work with, amazing product and customer service. And I think they are way better in real life than the pictures.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.