Sunday, October 14, 2012

Song of Storms


Ocarina of Time is by far my Legend of Zelda game. Almost an obsession. And I have to say Song of Storms is my favorite song in that game. With Bolero of Fire a close second.

I even have an amazing shirt to show my love! Hahaha N64 version  which is the best, but the revamped addition for the 3DS is also amazing!

Anyways on to the polish!!!!
This is Song of Storms from Lucky 13 Lacquer. Goddamn she is amazing! One day I will own her Hylian Hero collection, but more on that in a moment.

Here is one coat of Song of Storms over two coats of OPI I Have a Herring Problem. 
It is so gorgeous! Filled with blue and black glitter and silver squares! Fits perfectly!!!! 
And because Matte glitter looks AMAZING I matted this bitch!
I used Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.


Make sure to check out Lucky 13 Lacquer's polishes here:

And if you decided to buy any of her polishes which you should! Post them on my facebook page over at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresAndMishapsInTheLandOfNailPolish
I would love to see all of your swatches!!!

xoBrittany

3 comments:

  1. Im glad you brought your blog back! Also I want that shirt. And this whole collection. I have pride from lucky 13 and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying to bring it back, Im not sure if I can stay up. I just like that people can click on the tags of what they want to see instead of haveing to go through every tumblr post to find a post. And you can get that shirt on bustedtees.com

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.