Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To the Moon and Back

I have another gorgeous polish from Different Dimension. Oh how I love Different Dimension polish. If you dont own at least one you are not a very good polish addict. 

This beauty is called To the Moon and Back. 
Missi describes the polish as  'another great layering polish. It has a light blue pearl base packed with blue and silver holographic glitter and holographic moons and stars.'
This is a perfect description although I wouldnt really think of it as a layering polish as you will see in the pictures below. 
I also love the meaning behind the name as she states on her Etsy.

'I always make it a point to tell my kids that I love them to the moon and back <3'

This first picture is three coats all buy it self. It is pretty opaque in my opinion. :) I did have to fish out some of the glitter put I am also impatient when shaking up polish with glitter haha. 


This picture is the same as above but with flash. I think it shows the holographic glitter well. I love the moon on my pinky. :D


 And this last one is one coat over Sally Hansen Midnight Sky, I think it gives it a little more depth but other than that I dont think you can really tell it is layered over anything. 


I love that this polish has moons and stars! And its blue. One of my favorite colors to paint my nails. Yet again I am very impressed with this brand. Different Dimension is amazing polish and I have yet to be disappointed by even one of them!

Make sure to check out Different Dimension on Etsy and Facebook!

Etsy:

Facebook:

And she just came out with an amazing holiday collection! Make sure to stay tuned!

xoBrittany

2 comments:

  1. I agree that Different Dimension is amazing polish, I own several already. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I own ten! Have you seen her new holiday collection yet?

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.