Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eggs and Bacon!

Who is the world does not love eggs and bacon!? (Don't lie vegans, we know you miss it)

Quite some time ago I had spied the Breakfast Duo by Tough As Nails Lacquer. But since I have mostly been good and not buying for myself they have just sat on my wishlist until just last week!

Tough As Nails Lacquer announced that she would be donating part of the proceeds to Soldiers' Angels.

Here was her original post about it.

 "My brother was killed in action on 6 November 2010 while serving with the 101st Airborne in the Kunar Province, Afghanistan. 

To honor him and all who fight for our country, I'm going to donate 10% of all sales made during the month of November toSoldiers' Angels (Official)." 

This made me incredibly sad. And as lucky as I am to have had my uncle come home safely after a year in Afghanistan, I know many are not so lucky.
This is a very important cause that helps a lot of people.
So that put me over the edge. I hopped on over to etsy and bought these polishes.

First up I have Go Sit On a Egg
This polish is awesome! 
It is full of orange, yellow and gold hex glitters of different sizes and some tiny holo glitters too! All in creme colors base.

This is two coats of one coat of Sally Hansen Sheer Me Now.


And what would eggs be without bacon?! It is the candy of all meat.
All the colors and shapes in this polish just scream BACON! The Baconian Method has brown, orange and red hex glitter. Orange and brown bar glitter and super duper itty bitty black and white glitter all packed into a clear base.

Below is two layers of The Baconian Method over two coats of Cult Nails Power Thief



And because you know I love it I matted the shit out of that glitter!!! And it looks awesome!!!
I used one coat of Hard Candy Matt-ly In Love


Anyways you guys should all head on over to her shop!


Not only is she donating to an awesome cause she also has rockin polish with cheeky names. 

xoBrittany


6 comments:

  1. Hi, all right?
    Your blog loved, very beautiful
    Truth!
    if You Can ...
    Visit My Blog, I talk to Him Fashion Trend, New Hair, Nails and Makeup
    What woman does not like EVERY day paragraph Tips Getting More Beautiful, is not it?
    Hope qi visit and Enjoy!

    FROM NOW, recruits a lot Thanks
    Daanih Malvas; *

    * http://danihmalvas.blogspot.com.br/
    https://www.facebook.com/Daanih.Maalvas #
    https://twitter.com/danih_malvas

    **FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG, FOLLOW MY ALSO**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, bacon!!!! And eggs!!! That is so awesome. Glad you could contribute to the cause; I wish I could buy one :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.