Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I feel so loved!

Hello loves!!! I have a short but extra special post today! I recently recieved an RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness) from the gorgeous Whitney Altom over at Apple Loves Lacquer. Go check out her page! She is totally rad.

Anyways she surprised me with two polish and a hand full of samples. Including Zombie Flesh that has been on my wishlist FOREVER. 




This is two coats of Zombie Flesh over OPI Skull and Glossbones. It is so much more gorgeous than I ever thought it could be! It has so many tiny sparkles! I also happened to be wearing it while catching up on Walking Dead. Just a little side note. :)

Anyways have a awesome day everyone!
xoBrittany


4 comments:

  1. <3 Really so happy I could surprise you with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you were going to send me two super awesome polishes!! It was a super awesome surprise!!!!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.