Friday, November 2, 2012

Kawaii Nail Lacquer!

The lovely Jamie over at Kawaii Nail Lacquer has given me three gorgeous polishes to review!!!

From left to right we have Loki, Salad Daze and Twinkle Twinkle

 First up we have Loki. This polish has been on my wish list for awhile, I love the green and gold glitters together, and of course the fact that Loki is hot as fuck.

This is one coat of Loki over Show Me Your Mossy Bank. *Awesome side note about Show Me Your Mossy Bank is that it is an awesome franken made by the lovely Jennifer Koontz based on a phrase from American Horror Story. Hahaha best line EVER!!!

 Back to Loki, it is a gorgeous mix of green and gold hex glitters, green square glitter and gold bar glitter. PERFECT mix to represent Loki. 

This is the same above but with a matte top coat, because you should know by now that I love matte glitter!!!

 Next we have Twinkle Twinkle.


This is two coats of Twinkle Twinkle. It is a blue jelly filled with blue and white hex glitter, white bar glitter and freaking blue star glitter!!! I did not even know it had stars in it until I opened the bottle! It looks awesome!!!

And last but not least we have Salad Daze!


This is three coats of Salad Daze which looks just like fruit salad to me! It is a very light green filled with all sorts of hex glitter, red, green and purple! And tiny red micro glitter!
 These polishes are amazing and I HIGHLY recommend stopping by Jamie's store!

I will also let you in on a secret! Jamie is so amazing that she gave me an extra mini of Loki which one of you will be lucky enough to win! Giveaway will be happening later this month!

Kawaii Nail Lacquer
Etsy: 

facebook:

Now I am off to bed! 
xo Brittany

4 comments:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.