Monday, November 26, 2012

New Polish on the Block!!!

Hello my loves!

I have very exciting news to share. Jess over at Too Cute-icle has started her own line of nail polish! Her shop doesnt open until December 2nd but I am lucky enough to show off two of her polishes that will get your mouth watering for them!

First up I have Butthurt Banana! Hahahaha the name alone sells the polish! Not to mention the adorable labels!

This is a gold base with black and red glitter and teeny tiny black glitter mixed in there.
This is two coats with no undies! The polish goes on beautifully and the glitter lays flat and smooth.

Personally I dont think I would wear this polish again just because the color doesnt look great on me but it is a well made polish and full coverage in two coats! I loved the quality of this polish!

Next we have my favorite!!!! OMG this glitter is gorgeous!
It is called Pretty, Pretty Princess!


This is two coats of Pretty, Pretty Princess over two coats of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. Perfect combination in my opinion! I tried it over a lot of different colors but I thought this looked best.


It is filled with blue, pink and silver glitter of different sizes and my favorite! HEX GLITTER! I dont know why I love it. 

And you knew I was going to do it!
I matted this son of a bitch! It looks so awesome I decided to keep it on for the rest of the day/tomorrow.

 

I encourage all of you to check out her blog, Facebook and her etsy shop when it opens. Dont worry I will remind everyone over on my facebook. 

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.