Friday, November 9, 2012

No Whine Left

Today I have KB Shimmer No Whine Left.
I bought this polish on a whim. Ive never owned any of this brand but I was buying for someone else so I thought why not? And added one to the cart for myself.

This polish is gorgeous!



This is two coats of No Whine Left with no undies.
It is a gorgeous deep plum color with blue and purple glitter, they almost look like they are glowing! And it is rare that a polish looks JUST like the bottle. I love it!


xoBrittany

3 comments:

  1. oohh so beautiful!
    I invite you to know my blog, I'll follow you! I ask you to follow me back!



    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.