Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh the holo goodness

Oh Black Friday how I love your sales.

I have two AMAZING polishes to show you the first I have tried from the brand Chirality and dear god they are fucking amazing! Not to mention the name is awesome and nerdy. Here is an official definition of the word.

What is chirality?
Throughout the biological world, in all living things, there are molecules which have a right- and a left-hand form. The two forms are like a person’s right and left hands -- almost identical, only reversed. They are mirror images, but they aren’t superimposable. That is what we mean by chiral.


On to the polish! 
First up we have Katydid! This is such a gorgeous green holo and full coverage with just two coats! Their store describes the polish like this: 
"It's a Saturday night and the clubbers are out in full swing, especially at Club Chirality. Bodies are moving, swinging, and sweating, but all of the men can't keep their eyes off the female siren in the middle of the dance floor. Instead of using an enticing voice though, she uses her powers of stridulation which come from her long, beautiful legs. Once she plays her song of the siren, no man can resist." 
There is no possible way to capture the beauty in a picture.


And second we have my new favorite! Cu2+ look at the gorgeousness!!!!!
And the description in their store makes me love it more!
"A lonely scientist is working to compose the ultimate love potion. While working in her laboratory, a freak accident involving copper, or Cu2+, infuses to our heroine to create an electronically charged Siren. Who says elements from the periodic table can't be beautiful?"


By the way this is ONE coat! No undies! It has full coverage in ONE fucking coat! Amazing!

This next one lets you see the holo just a little bit better but not much.


After seeing these how can you possibly resist buying some! I know I will be adding some more to my collection soon!

Make sure to check out their Facebook and their store.


on a side note check out my AWESOME new shirt!


I know you are super jealous.
Goodnight loves!
xoBrittany


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I like the second one better, she has a gorgeous purple that I am going to buy next! You should go check them out!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.