Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BAZINGA!

Missi over at Different Dimension must love that I just throw money at her because she keeps coming up with more and more of these damn polishes! (yes this collection is old but it is her fault for getting me hooked on show!)

So I have seen lot of people talk about The Big Bang Theory and how funny it was but had never watched it. I normally watch a lot of drama and horror. While stalking Different Dimension's store I saw that she had 4 polishes inspired by the show, and if they were good enough for the polish world I had to check them out.
ps I included video clips!

Sorry in advance for my uber tiny nails, I had a moment of weakness and bit them shorter than they already were. :(


First we have Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.


Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock is a very light blue jelly base filled with white, grey, light blue and light green glitters. It goes on very smoothly and each brush stroke is filled with glitter!
Below I have layered one coat of Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock over dark blue.


And damn it! I didnt matte it! How could I not do that. Ugh.

Next up we have PENNY!!!




 PENNY!!! is a gorgeous copper filled with brown and copper glitter! It is so pretty!!!
Below is only one coat of PENNY!!


Now on to Bazinga!


I die laughing every time I watch this clip!


 Bazinga is a yellow jelly base with red and yellow glitters of all sizes and my favorite BIG HEX GLITTER! I do not understand my obsession with it.
Below I layer one coat of Bazinga over Sally Hansen White On.



Last but not least we have Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.


I dont know why the video looks so tiny.

This polish is in a very sheer grey base with tons of light grey, dark grey and white HEX GLITTER!!! LOOK HOW BIG THOSE WHITE ONES ARE!!!!! And look at the holo on my pinky nail!!!

Below is two coats of Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty over OPI Pedal Faster Suzi.

 

You can get all these polishes over at the Different Dimension etsy store!

and dont say I didnt warn you guys but a few of Missi's polishes are being discontinued so get the following while you still can!

I copied this directly from Different Dimension's facebook page.

"To make room for new collections, the following colors will be retired on January 1, 2013:


Amphitrite 
Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow
Blue Christmas
Christmahanakwanzika 
Fall Me Maybe
Honesty Feels A Lot Like Mean
Maize & Blue
My Bear
Puzzle Pieces
Rainbows And Butterflies
Rake, Crunch, Jump!
Roswell
Scarlet & Grey
Selene
To The Moon And Back
Un-Teal We Meet Again
Work Hard, Play Harder


The Santa Baby Collection & colors will be available until Feb 1, 2013 at which point they will also be retired." 

Her polishes are worth every cent! And if you have had your eye on any of them now would be the time to buy!

xoBrittany

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog. I love your nerdyness. I love the BBT polishes swatch. I'm more about LOL, the Sims (and somewhat SC2) then Zelda though..I would also love love love to have you in my tiny community of friendly people, noobs and pros, on my new blog about my nailart attempts. Bazinga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! You should really go pick up some of those polishes!!! And I would love to check out your blog. Whats the url?

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.