Sunday, December 23, 2012

Penguin Polish New Years addition.

New Years is just around the corner!!!
Penguin polish has come with with two awesome polishes for the occasion!

This first one is called New Years Kisses.

New Years Kisses is a gorgeous glitter bomb of super fine holo, silver and rose glitter.
Below is three coats with a top coat of SV.


For this one I decided to layer two coats of New Year's Kisses over Essie Damsel in a Dress.


This is called Happy New Years, Baby.
I have to admit this shard type glitter is pretty rad.
It is a black base filled with like a bazillion different colors of glitter! It reminds me of the fire works my friends and I light off on New years.

Below is one coat of Sally Hansen Black out and two coats of Happy New Years, Baby.

Personally I think I like the second one more than the first one, it is more my style. What do you guys think?

I think one of these polish would be the perfect addition to your New Years outfit and should really go pick some up for your self. Lacey is super sweet and has fast shipping time. 

Make sure to check out Penguin Polish on Facebook and Etsy!

xoBrittany

Make sure to head on over to my facebook and show me your holiday hauls and holiday manicures!!! I would love to see all of them! Here is a link to my Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.