Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Nails!

I have been going crazy with these damn glequins. I love and hate The Nailasaurus for splashing them all over her blog.

 I had an amazing gift exchange with Lacey over at Penguin Polish
And she sent me all this amazing stuff!!!!!!


Including this amazing polish!
This is two coats Zoya Aurora and then I used silver glequins!!!


And let me introduce you to my first winter mani of the season!
Two coats of Essie Butler Please (which I also got from Lacey)
It dries pretty matte, which I didnt expect, then a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.
For the stamp I used Bundle Monster plate BM14 using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and I added some glequins!!!!


Thats all I have for today!
xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.