Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Adriel and Diablos

Why hello there my lovely followers!
Today I have two GORGEOUS polishes from Above the Curve's Fallen Angel collection.
You may have seen my review of their Narnia collection but if not you can read it HERE

Above the Curve makes amazing polish and it is also for an amazing cause
They are an awesome husband and wife team that donate some of their proceeds to Shriner's Hospital for Children. Now the following story seriously makes me tear up. Just a warning.

When Angel was 12 she was diagnosed with a severe case of Scoliosis. So basically her spine was making her ribs twist into her heart and lungs! Of course she had to be rushed into surgery in order to save her life. She was sent to Shriner's Hospital for Children and they did her surgery for FREE! They saved her life and without her and her amazing husband Shawn we wouldnt have such an awesome polish line! They donate $1.00 of every bottle sold to that hospital. Anything to try and repay their gratitude for saving Angel's life.

First up we have Adriel. This polish a gorgeous burgundy mauve holo. It goes on so smooth and with very good coverage. I found that one coat was a little two thin so I used two coats. And can you believe the picture below has no top coat?! Look how shiny and gorgeous it is!


Next we have Diablos. I love this color but I am kind of at a loss on how to describe it. Their website describes it as a dark reddish brown, but I almost feel it might lead a little into the purple side. 
Either way I am in love. Hahaha also my mom tried to steal it from me and I was like no way this is mine!
Just as Adriel it goes on very smoothly with complete coverage in two coats. And again the picture below has no top coat. But both polishes dry so smooth you would thik I put a top coat of SV on top of it!


So what do you guys think? Personally I am in love. Above the Curve makes such high quality polish and donate to such an amazing cause that it is hard not to buy every single one. 

You can buy these and the rest of the Fallen Angel collection on their BigCartel store or Etsy
And dont forget to check out their Facebook for up to date info on new collections and restocks and sales!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!
xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.