Monday, January 21, 2013

Love's A Punny Thing

Today I have three polishes from Different Dimension's new Valentines Collection.
Cutely teamed Love's A Punny Thing.

First up I have two coats of Arota Miss You but I Don't over one coat of Chirality Apollonia
Arota Miss You But I Dont is filled with Fuchsia dot glitter, holographic hexes and purple hearts!
The only complete I have about this polish which is common with mini bottles. The hearts were a little heart to fish out. But with shaped glitter in mini bottles I have always had this problem.



Since Chirality Apollonia is rather dark I feel some of the smaller glitter may have gotten lost, so I also put two coats of Aorta Miss You but I Don't
 over two coats of Ulta Gray Couture.



 Next up we have  two coats of All Red-y In Love over two coats of Above the Curve Diablos. All Red-y In Love is full of red and pink dot glitter as well red and pink micro glitter. There are also bright red heart glitter.
I love this color combo. Looks kind of like chocolate covered strawberries.

 I also but a layer of All Red-y In Love over Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude.
I think the red hearts show up much better on this nude color.


And last but not least I have A Love Hue.
I used two coats of Lime Crime Milky Ways.
Arotta Miss You Dont is my favorite of the collection but I have to say my mani with Milky Ways and A Love Hue is my favorite!!!


Go check out Different Dimension on ETSY and Facebook for new updates, restocks previews of new collections!

xoBrittany

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! I almost bought the first and last one the other day! I wasn't sure what they looked like though. Great swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the first!! It is gorgeous and my favorite of the three. But all of her polishes are amazing, I own way too many. I just throw my money at her. hahahaha

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.