Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lucky 13 Lacquer

Today I have to gorgeous polishes from Lucky 13 Lacquer!
Kyoti Jess sent me the coolest christmas present ever!!! She gave me mini's of all her polishes that were on my wishlist!!!


So today I am gonna show you Cogs and Trine.
Cogs and Trine are part of the Humble Indie (game) Bundle. Available now until January 1st, 25% of each polish from this collection that is ordered will be donated to Humble Bundle on January 1st. Humble Bundle donates to independent game makers and childrens' charities!

 First up we have Cogs. I have never played any of the games these polishes were inspired by so I dont have much insight in to that but Cogs is inspired by a steampunk puzzle game from HIB3.

Below I layer two coats of Cogs over Hello Kitty Night Sparkle.
It has a light brown jelly base with small copper square, medium gold, and large silver hex glitters.

And of course you guys had to know I would matte the glitter!!!! Look how fucking rad it looks!!!! I used Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.



I think Trine is my favorite out of the two. Trine is inspired by an RPG from the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle. It has a medium dark purple jelly base, small sky blue, and medium gold hex glitters.

I decided to layer it over Color Club Love Em or Leave Em. Look how pretty it is!!!!!!



Unfortunately these polishes are not available but will be again in the future!!!! I am gonna need a full size of Trine that is for sure!! Until then make sure you check out all of her other awesome polishes HERE

What do you guys think?

xoBrittany

4 comments:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.