Saturday, January 12, 2013

Something Fruity!

Short post today before I go off to work.
After months of drooling over them I finally convinced myself to buy the 2012 set of Bundle Monster set. 

Look at all the pretty plates!!!!!


So for my first manicure I used plate BM-308. It is actually one of the designs that made me want this set in the first place. 

I have to admit I am pretty proud of this one.

So first I did a base coat of Lime Crime Milky Ways, then I did a gradient using Lime Crime Parfait Day, Peaches Cream, and Crema De Limon. I then added a thin layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust. After all of that was dry I used Color Club Love Em or Leave Em and Bundle Monster plate BM-308. I love how subtle the stamp looks. I wasnt expecting the polish to stamp that well. I love how summery and yummy this mani looks. It is always nice to have a happy manicure in the grey, cold and wet weather of Washington.



What do you guys think? Do you have any awesome stamped manis you want to show off? You are all more then welcome to post pictures on my Facebook page HERE

xoBrittany

5 comments:

  1. pretty! i love t he BM plates.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I have an older set of BM plates, but I would love to have these, too! May have to buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have the older sets too but I finally gave in! Sooooooooo worth it!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.