Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patrick's Day Mani

Super quick post tonight.
I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and ugh. I feel like a chipmunk. And it sucks because I am super hungry for all the foods I am not supposed to eat! Ugh!

But I did feel well enough for a cute mani!
Now I know St Patrick's Day is kind of religious and shit but I know in America we just use it as an excuse to get totally wasted. Dont try and deny it.

So for this look I started out with a base of Lime Crime Milky Ways. Damn that polish is perfect as a base for things. I love it so much I might need a back up bottle.
For my ring finger I added two coats of Different Dimension Irish You Well which you can buy HERE. Next I used Chirality Katydid on my middle finger and pinky. Chirality makes some of the best holos and they are all basically one coaters. You can pick up some of your own HERE. And we all love one coaters! I then used OPI Live and Let Die for the stamps. The pinky stamp is Bundle Monster plate BM20 and for the middle finger I used plate BM03, And last but not least I used some striping tape and then added one coat of Chirality Kale. And what do you get? Perfect mani for St Patricks Day!
What do you think?


xoBrittany

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.