Saturday, March 30, 2013

STARdust

I know I have been slacking big time with my blog. Im sorry for that. I had my wisdom teeth taken out last week and I did not want to get up and pain my nails.
But while I was recovering I was still surfing all over the polish world within facebook and found a brand called You Polish. I had never heard of her people but her polishes looked AMAZING!!!
Here is a picture of her entire STARjelly collection. This is not my photo I took it from her etsy.


I fell in love with all of them. But since I had to take off work to get my stupid teeth out I could only afford one so I decided to go with STARdust.

Man this polish is gorgeous! It is a dark purple jelly polish filled with light pink stars, holo and iridescent glitters, squares and giant circles!!



 I used just two coats of this magiacal polish! I did a very thin layer first and then a second thicker layer so I could fish out some of the larger  glitter. I have no compliants about this polish except that you have to kind of fish out the big circles all other glitter including the stars come out with every dip of the brush!



Make sure to go check out her Etsy HERE and her Facebook HERE.

xoBrittany






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.