Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Four Horsemen



And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and See. Revelations 6:1

Today I have the entire Come And See collection to show you!
I bought this collection before I even saw swatches. I loved the theme and bought it as soon as it was for sale!

"And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquest" Revelations 6:2



As you guessed the first of the four horsemen is The White Horse: Conquest.
Now from like TV and stuff I always thought the white horse was pestilence and when she named her polish Conquest I had to dust off a bible and look that shit up. Hahaha. 
This polish is a gorgeous it is a shimmery greyish white. And it is PACKED white holo shimmer!
Below is two coats of Conquest over one thin coat of China Glaze Pelican Grey.



"And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: to and power was given him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." Revelations6:4



Next we have War, The Red Horse.
So this is a pretty rocking polish! Look at the gorgeous almost glass fleck in there that give it an  fiery glow. Below is two coats of War over one coat of OPI Wocka! Wocka!


"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." Revelations 6:5-6


Damn I am pretty sure Famine the Black Horse is my favorite of the collection!
It is a black jelly polish jam packed with  wine, barley, and wheat colored glitter in hexes and circles!
I mean look how gorgeous this is. I know it is shitty lighting and I paint my nails at night mostly not that it is ever sunny here. But it is still gorgeous!




"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. " Revelations 6:7-9



And last we have DEATH!!!! The pale horse. It is really weird because when I first saw this color I was like what? Light green? But after looking up some pictures of the infamous pale horse they all have a green tinge to them. Just look at the picture above.


This polish is full iridescent glitters in a shimmery pale green base. It is just so gorgeous. I dont even know how to describe it in words.
Below is two coats of Death over one thin coat of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.


What do you guys think of this collection? I fucking love it! like I said I bought it before I even saw swatches! 
Go check out Tough As Nails Lacquers on Facebook HERE and make sure to go pick up some of her polish on her Etsy page HERE.

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.