Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's In Your Bag?!

I have noticed around the web girls have been sharing what they lug around in their purses all day. Sounds kinda fun so I thought I would share mine.

First with the purse itself.
It is a glorious purse from Betseyville by Betsey Johnson. 
I have had this purse FOR YEARS! My wonderful friend Megan gave it to me years ago.


First we have a bag full of goodies (more on that later) Excedrin because lord only knows the headaches that working in customer service cause. My super awesome Zelda wallet My favorite lip gloss from Bath and Body Works that is the perfect shade of subtle glossy red. 
Gotta have my sunGs even though it shows up like once in a whole month. Then the best hand lotion ever invented BUYITNOW and of course Trident and my day planner.


 And now what is in that green goodie bag!
Tooth brush and tooth paste. I need to restock my floss. Benefit Lipstick in Sugar Rush, Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF15, They're Real mascara by Benefit, High Beam and Posietint, That Gal, and Erase Paste all from Benefit Cosmetics. Burts Bees Cuticle Cream, Out The Door top coat, 24/7 UD Eyeliner in Zero. concealer brush, Britney Spears Fantasy mini. And of course hair bands and bobby clips.


So ladies what do you keep in your purses?

xo


3 comments:

  1. fun! I love seeing what other people carry in their purse! Where do you get this fabulous hand lotion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This THE BEST LOTION EVER FOR HANDS!!!!!!
      Here is a link! http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11160995&cp=12587010.11433653.11433655

      So worth it. I never go anywhere with out it!

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.