Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dream Catchers!

So it took me FOREVER to do these nails. 
I saw the design earlier today on instagram by sparrownails. If you have instagram you should totally follow her!


So for my nails I started out with two coats od Lime Crime Crema De Limon. Then I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and then I slowly painted the lines using Sally Hansen Black Out.

I also used this tutorial for help.


For the stamps I used a feather from Bundle Monster plate BM15 and for the dots I used a dotting took and Sally Hansen White On and Different Dimension Ditz.
And then a thick coat of SV and all done!!


Time for bed.
xoBrittany






1 comment:

  1. You are SUPER talented my friend!

    My May giveaway will be for a new blog design by my personal designer! Starts in 2 days! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.