Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tribal nails


SO I have been suuuuuuuuuuper bored lately and havent been able to come up with any ideas for my nails so I am have just decided to copy people I am fans of. 

Not to mention I have a gazillion stamps so I need to start using them more. I have admired this design from Let Them Have Polish for like a year so I thought I might try it out. 
Here is her original design:


Isnt it gorgeous! Such great color combos. Here is a LINK back to her original post about that mani in case any of you are interested in the details.

For my design I started out with a thin coat of Different Dimension Tubular and then added a thin coat of Tanzy from the Zoya spring minis and let that dry completely. 


I used Sally Hansen Black out for the stamp. The stamp is from Bundle Monster plate BM-204
I then added some tiny gold glequins that I got HERE from the bornprettystore.
And last but not least I used a dotting tool to add some dots of Lime Crime Milky Ways.


Top with two coats of SV and BOOM!
What do you guys think? Personally I love it and I hate orange. so that is weird but I love them.

xoBrittany


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its not original I just copied one of Let Them Have Polish's design, as you can see in the top of the post.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.