Saturday, May 11, 2013

A little Buzz and a little Wood


Hello my dears! Caught you off guard with my dirty title didnt I? Well get your mind out of the gutter I am of course talking about Buzz Lightyear and Woody!

Thats right I have Different Dimension's new You've Got a Friend in Me duo!

First up we have To Infinity and Beyond!
To Infinity and Beyond is filled with purple, white and green glitters. It is pretty sheer so I layered it over China Glaze Pelican Gray. You see it and you automatically think Buzz Lightyear! Oh man and not to mention is has big hex glitter! Damnit I love big hex glitter.


I was really upset I didnt have a space ship stamp so I settled on stars. I used an image from Bundle Monster plate BM21.


But what makes this polish even more Buzz like is that is fucking glows in the dark!
Now this isnt my picture, I borrowed it from Missi's facebook page. As you may know I take pictures with my iPhone so I could not capture it on my own.

It glows insanely well. You just have to remember to shake it up very well to make sure the pigment is spread throughout. I also left it on my window sill while I was at work and it charged it up.

 And you cant have Buzz Lightyear without his partner in crime Woody.
Reach for the Sky is a yellow polish filled with yellow and red micro glitter, yellow squares and red circle glitters.
Below is 2 coats so as you can see it is pretty damn opaque. 


I have to admit I do like To Infinity and Beyond more out of the duo only because more mustard color yellows dont really look well with my skin tone. I normally stick to pale yellows. 
Both polishes are incredibly well made and also wear well as do all of Missi's polishes.

Make sure to check out Different Dimension on Facebook HERE and her store HERE.
Missi is also on instagram @missibarry.
ps to all my international followers Llarowe is also selling Different Dimension! You can check it out right HERE

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.