Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Smattering of Nail Art

So I normally do my nails everyday. Hahaha I dont really have a life. I am working on a review at the moment but until then I am gonna show you some pics of the nail art I have done lately.

Roses!!
For this mani I started out with Essie A Crewed Interest then for the gradient I used China Glaze Snap My Dragon. For the roses I used THIS tutorial from The Nailasaurus. I used the same colors as the gradient nails with a little white mixed in and China Glaze Budding Romance for the leaves.

Left Hand.

Right Hand.

Stamps!
 Next up I have just a simple stamping mani. This stamp is my all time favorite and was actually my first plate.
I used Lime Crime Parfait Day and Essie Penny Talk for the stamp. The stamp is from Konad plate M71.
It is so simple and pretty!


 Last we have a striping tape mani!
Also kind of copied THIS mani from The Nailasaurus. What can I say? I am a huge fan girl. hahaha.
I started out with Different Dimension Stronger, next applying the striping tape and putting a thick coat of Sally Hansen Black Out.
So which one do you like best? Comment below.
xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.