Saturday, May 4, 2013

You Jelly?

Tonight I have two polishes from Aphrodite Lacquers new collection True Love and Heartbreak.
 There are 9 colors in the new collection, 6 Heartbreak colors and 3 True Love colors.

First I am going to start with Happily Ever After. This is one of the True Love colors, the 3 True Love polishes are glitter top coats. This one is full of all sorts of different blue and purple glitters of different shapes and sizes.


This is one coat  of Happily Ever After over Zoya Blu. I have to say I am not a huge fan of this one. I found it a little boring.

Up next we have the most awesome jelly sandwich in a bottle you will ever see!
This is Lonely Me, Lonely You.
It is a gorgeous bright pink jelly packed with different shapes and sizes of white matte glitter, silver glitters and this awesome purplely-blue shimmer that is a little like Butter LONDON Disco Biscuit but way more intense. I love this polish!!!


I used 3 thin coats of Lonely Me, Lonely You. 
Not to mention look at Aphrodite Lacquers new labels! They are adorable! I love them way more than the old ones!


Make sure to go check out the entire new collection on her Etsy store HERE and make sure to follow Aphrodite Lacquers on Facebook HERE for up to date info on restocks and new collections!

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.