Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Am Hopelessly Addicted to Nail Polish.

Today I have some gorgeous holos from Above the Curve!


The story behind Above the Curve is such an inspiring one.
Here is Angel's story
"When I was 12 I was diagnosed with a severe case of Scoliosis. I had a 72 degree curve and my spine was making my ribs twist into my heart and lungs. I had to have a rushed surgery to fuse my spine.
We were sent to Shriner's Hospitals for Children and they did my surgery for free!!     They saved my life!
Without them I wouldn't have met my wonderful husband and have my 3 beautiful children!
We have always wanted to repay them and help raise awareness and funds for Shriners Hospitals For Children as well as raise awareness for Scoliosis!
Hence the name Above The Curve
$1.00 of every bottle sold is donated to Shriner's Hospitals For Children."
First we have 'What No Buy?' Hahaha I love the theme of this collection because all of us polish addicts know what it feels like.
This polish is a gorgeous golden holo polish. It goes on so well and it was surprising how fast it dried!
Below is two coats of What No Buy? with no top coat.

 Now we have the gorgeous Lemming Have It! It is a purple/blue holo with blue shimmer flecks mixed in for extra sparkle.
Below is two coats with no top coat.
I am so happy that it is sunny in Washington today. These polishes look so gorgeous in the sun.


Next up we have my favorite of the collection. This gorgeous rose colored holo is called Dusty Huntin'. 
This polish is just SOOOOO gorgeous! It looks great on me. Haha sorry I had to say it. 



And last but not least we have Husband Just Dont Understand.
This is a gorgeous teal-ish forest green. 
It is very pretty in the sun. When I first got this polish I couldnt decide if it was blue or green but forest green pretty much describes it perfectly.



These polishes are available now on Above the Curve's Big Cartel Store HERE
Also make sure to follow them on Facebook HERE for awesome giveaways and updates on new collections and restocks. And lastly check them out on Instagram for even more fun @atcnailpolish

xoxoBrittany

*These polishes were sent to me for an honest and unbiased review.



2 comments:

  1. Love this post !!! I love the polish they are supper pretty and I love the names of them as well! great post !!
    Im a new fan , I hope u can follow my beauty blog back!

    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.