Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Seem to Remember You Like Purple

I have some gorgeous polishes to show you all this weekend!

Rebecca at Aphrodite Lacquers sent me some of her gorgeous polishes. I have three to show you right now. She sent me four but I haven't been able to get a very good picture of the forth one. 


This first one is called Impulsive. It is part of the new Pink is the New Black collection.
I can not even tell you how happy I am that she sent me this one. After looking at pics of the whole collection this one is my favorite.

Impulsive is full of dark pink, purple and fuchsia glitter along with some holo glitter and big giant holo circles! I know that big hexes are my favorite but these big circles are coming in at a close second.


Both of these pictures are Impulsive over one coat of Color Club Wild at Heart.


She also sent me two more polishes from her Broken Heart collection of jellies.
She sent me a couple from the True Love and Heartbreak collection and you can see my review of those HERE. And I can tell you that I fell in love with Lonely Me, Lonely You, so when I saw she sent me two more I was freaking out!

First we have Love is Lost. It leans more to the blue side of purple and is filled with all different shapes and sizes of matte white glitters/ silver holo glitters/ blueish-purple iridescent glitters. These are seriously glitter/jelly sandwiches in a bottle!

Below is just two coats of Love is Lost but I think next time I will go with three coats.


And last but not least we have Forgotten Promises.
It is a bright purple jelly with the same types of glitter as Love Is Lost above. 

I used 3 thin coats for both pictures below.


I love this shade of purple with my skin tone. It looks so amazing. These pictures seriously do not do it any justice.


Remember you can buy all of these polishes on Aphrodite's Etsy store HERE and follow her Facebook page HERE for up to date info on new collections, sales and other awesomeness! 

xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.