Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Indie On the Block!


Tonight I have some gorgeous glitter top coats from a new indie brand. JK Customs.

First up we have Ice Queen. I put two layers of Ice Queen over Sally Hansen Black Out.
Ice Queen is full of lavender and teal glitter. It is a great formula and goes on very smoothly with the glitter spreading evenly on the nail. From looking at the bottle I didnt really think this would be one I would like but after put it on it became one of my favorites.


Next up we have Cupid's Eros. This polish is filled with all the shades of pink you could ask for. You have magenta, dark pink and light pink and all sizes of hexes!
 As with Ice Queen this polish went on very well, it has a great formula and is easy to work with.
I used two layers over one coat of Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge.


This one is really fun, it is called Tears of Gaia and I totally thought I wouldnt like it as much as I do. I normally hate the blue and orange color combo, but this one seemed to work.
It has orange and blue hexes and super tiny gold hexes. I layered it over Different Dimension Tubular.


So this last one is my least favorite. By looking at the bottle I thought this one would be my favorite. :/
This is called Beg For Mercy. I love that is has some bigger pinkish hexes. Beg For Mercy also includes micro lavender/blueish glitters. The glitter wasnt hard to get out of the bottle or anything but it didnt spread out very evenly. As you can see on my middle finger is kind of lumped together.
I used two thin coats over Lime Crime Lavendairy.


Jen doesnt have an etsy store up and running yet but you can go follow her on Facebook HERE. She will announce on her Facebook when the polishes will be available for sale & how many she has. People can comment on the pictures of the ones they want & Jennifer will invoice you. She is offering full size bottles and they are $8/ bottle with $2 shipping.
Make sure to go check out her polishes and show her some love!

xoBrittany

**These polishes were provided to me for honest and unbiased review.

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.