Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fancy Pants

I recently received some most of the China Glaze Avant Garden collection from a good friend of mine.
Today I two gorgeous ones to show you and the perfect outfit they went with!

First I have Mimosa's Before Mani's. I normally stay away from anything orangy. So I wasnt totally positive I would like this color but once I put it on DAAAAAAAAAMN.



Below is two coats of this gorgeous coral color and it has this perfect golden shimmer.
Yeah it looks pretty damn good on me. hahahaha.

Look how gorgeous this color looks with this adorable flower blouse I got from Target. I love Target.
Next up we have Fancy Pants. What a funny name. Sadly I do not own anything I would call 'fancy pants'.

But now I have a polish with the name and what a pretty polish it is.
It is a gorgeous  purple/blue with a pink shimmer.
Below is two coats.

**WARNING**
FOOT PICTURE AHEAD
(for some reason the freaks come out if you show some toes.)

But as we can see this polish looked gorgeous on my toes with these awesome gold shoes from...you guessed it, TARGET!

Cute flower blouse, jean shorts and gold sandals all went perfect with Mimosa's Before Mani's and Fancy Pants.

Now I need to catch up on the latest episode of Dexter.
xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.