Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer is for Gradients!


It has been very sunny in Washington state which has been quite the surprise. And I was just really in the mood for some bright gradients! 

This first one I started with a base of Lime Crime Crema De Limon. Next I sponged on some Lime Crime Pastelchio and last but not least I put a little bit of China Glaze Aquadelic one the tips. While the polish was still a little tacking I used a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to blend the colors more. Once it was dry I used a matte white polish from the Born Pretty Store and a stamp from Bundle Monster plate 201.


And I did ANOTHER gradient! I was on a gradient high!

For this one I only used two colors!
I started with a base of Butter LONDON Fiver. I then sponged China Glaze Dance Baby on the tips. I did this while Fiver was still a little tacky, and while they were both I also added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to even it all out.
And OH MAN this stamp! I have been wanting this plate from Nail Craze FOREVER and the lovely Missi Barry over at Different Dimension gifted it to me!
So I used the same Matte White from the Born Pretty Store and an image from Nail Craze plate NC02.

I think this gradient is my favorite of the two. 

So have you guys done any awesome gradients you want to show off? Feel free to go over to my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NailsbyBrittanyMoody and post them for everyone to see.

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.