Thursday, July 25, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge Day 2

Hello loves! I have been so behind in my blogging! YouTube keeps distracting me!
This awesome challenge was made by Just Add Polish, Check out her site HERE.

On to Day 2!
Two colors!


I chose to go with China Glaze Traffic Jam and Cult Nails Spontaneous!
I used two coats of Traffic Jam and waited for it to dry completely. 
I then used quite a bit of striping tape for this design and that was a little time consuming.

I then added one coat of Cult Nails Spontaneous over the striping tape. And then pulled the tape off while the polish was still wet. If you would like a tutorial check out this on by the Nailasaurus HERE

I am sorry about the quality of the pictures this time around. It was super late and I was inside.
I am super excited about Day 3 of this challenge!!!!!!

xoBrittany

Dont forget to follow me on instagram @brittanymoody


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.