Saturday, July 27, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge Day 3

Yay!!!!! Untired Polish Challenge. I love this thing so much! 
I hate having untried polishes sitting around. It makes me sad. :(


It is day 3 which is Three Colors!!!!!


First I started off with a base of China Glaze Highlight of My Summer, which I can best describe as a neon mint green. This picture is terrible. You need to see it in the sun.
I then made a braided mani using China Glaze Pinkie Promise and White On White.

This braided design is super easy but looks way more complicated. I first started off using this tutorial:

See! Super easy!

This is an excellent picture of Highlight of My Summer. Look how gorgeous it is
So those are my three colors!!! Next will be Day 4 which will be Neutral and I have a gorgeous one in store for you guys.

xoBrittany

Dont forget to follow me on instagram @brittanymoody and head on over to my facebook page and post some pictures of your manis! I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.