Saturday, August 31, 2013

365 Days of Color, How I Met Your Mother

I have two amazing polishes from 365 Days of Color for you tonight!
So pay attention.

This is my first experence with 365 Days of Color and I have to admit that I am pretty damned impressed. These are well made polishes and insanely creative. I mean I never expected someone to make a collection based on How I Met Your Mother.

First up I have Marshmallow and Lilypad.
We all know they are the cutest couple ever.


And awesomely hilarious.


Below I used three coats of Marshmallow and Lilypad. It is a really pretty polish filled with green and pink glitters. It builds up so well and unlike some polish you can still see the glitter with each layer.


For the gradient accent nail I used China Glaze White on White and Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip.

 Hahaha next we have Nobody Asked You, PATRICE! 


Hahaha I love how creative these polishes are. She used the best phrases!

This polish is in a clear base filled with gorgeous pink, purple and silver glitters.
Below I used two coats over Barry M Prickly Pear.

And of course we know how amazing glitter looks when it is matted so I added a coat of OPI Matte Top Coat.


Be sure to check out the rest of the How I Met Your Mother collection and all of the other gorgeous polishes creations by Sunny over at her store right HERE.
And make sure to follow her on Facebook and her blog for all the up to date info on new collections, sales and other awesomeness. 
xoBrittany


**These polish were sent to me for honest unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.