Sunday, August 11, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge Day 7 Oldest


I am on Day 7 of the untried polish challenge!!
Day 7 is the using your 'oldest' untried. I did get most of my untrieds at the same time but if all of you nail polishes remember all the Zoya minis that came out a few months ago? I bought all of them. hahahha.


I decided to use Zoya Neely and Lo. When do pink and green not go together? I started by painting all my nails with Neely. The application was a little streaky and took a few coats. Then on every other finger I applied some striping tape and added one coat of Lo.

I recently got a bunch of studs from the bornprettystore so I added the tiny little squares on the nails with the stripes. I really loved this mani! Ended up leaving it on for a few days.

xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.