Sunday, August 25, 2013

Galaxy Nails!

Get ready for some awesomeness guys!


The Nailasaurus in all her awesomeness has made these super awesome 'White Space' nails. You can see them here

I loved them so much that I decided to try them out myself and this is what I came up with!

I started with a base of China Glaze White on White. After it was completely dry I used scotch tape to make the triangle at the tip.

 I then painted off the taped area with China Glaze Highlight of my Summer. I then used China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, You Drive Me Coconuts and Zoya Pippa.
I then ended it with a coat of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top coat and then removed the tape.
I used a dotting tool to add the little stars and ended with a top coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. 

I think this is one of the best I have done! Like seriously!


xoBrittany

ps Be sure to follow my on instagram @brittanymoody



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.