Saturday, August 17, 2013

Moneta and Some Neon Nails

So last night I went out to see my friends band Moneta. They are pretty fucking rad. Just check out their amazing new video!

Seriously click the link and watch the video. It is totally worth it.
I dont know why it wont let me embed it.

Check out their facebook page for updates on shows and new music.

Seriously, watch the video!


So of course I needed to pick an outfit which means I needed nails to match!

 I started with a base of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. Then I used a crap load of striping tape. Like sooooooo much. And added a layer of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and then peeled off the tape quickly after. If you need a tutorial HERE is an awesome one from The Nailasaurus.

I then added Mentality Scoundrel to the top and bottom with EVEN MORE striping tape!
Here is a pic so you can see the top I was wearing.


And here is the completed mani. Although it was extremely time consuming I loved the outcome and the colors went perfect together!


Here is a bonus pic of me and my friends!
Yeah I know it is blurry. Get over it. :)

xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.