Thursday, August 15, 2013

STUDS!!!!!!!!!!




I recently got some studs from the BornPrettyStore. I kept seeing them in nail art and I just had to try some. I got squares and circles and right before I checked out I saw these AMAZING HEXAGON STUDS. And if you have read anything from my blog you know I love giant hexes.

This was the smallest size they have and I think they look a little too big on my teeny nails but nail friends have assured me that they look awesome.

I started out with a base coat of China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and Fancy Pants. While the top coat was still wet I individually placed the hex studs at the bottom of the nail. These studs are available HERE

Now this second mani might look a little familiar because it is from my previous Untried Polish Challenge post! I didnt think I would ever use any sort of gold studs but now I am really glad I got them.

For this mani I used China Glaze Sun of a Peach and Your Drive Me Coconuts. And then I added the gold studs to finish off the look and make it look much more polished! I also got these ones at the BornPrettyStore and HERE is a link to them.

Look forward to more posts with studs!!!!!!!!!
xoBrittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.