Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Lady Varnishes

Today I have a review of a 'new to me' indie. She goes by the name The Lady Varnishes. 
I have 3 of her gorgeous polishes to show you!


First I open the package and all of the bottles are in cute little matching bags. And they have gorgeous charms on each one. They are so pretty and I can't believe she puts one on each bottle!


First up I have In the Sea. It is a gorgeous deep teal jelly filled with teeny tiny pieces of holographic glitter and different size white hex glitters. Below is two coats with a coat of my favorite top coat Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.


And then we have Mr. Rochester. It is a shimmery dark plum polish with a gorgeous silver shimmer and gorgeous holographic hex glitters! You only need two coats for full coverage!


And last but not least we have my favorite of the three. This unique beauty is called Electric Healing.
Just take a moment to ponder its beauty! Like gorgeous blue sapphires in muddy water. I love it so sooo much.

 Electric Healing is a gorgeous chocolately brown with bright blue glitter including GIANT CIRCLES which is my second favorite giant glitter. This polish went on like magic. I did have to use the dabbing method to get some of the giant circles on each nail but it was totally worth the extra effort.

You can get all these polishes and more in The Lady Varnishes etsy store right HERE and check her out on Facebook right HERE for all updates about  new polishes, sales and giveaways!
Go now and show some love!

xoBrittany


**The polishes in this post were  provided for my unbiased and honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.