Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Sinking Belle

I have a super duper special polish for you guys today!
Chirality polish, makers of the infamous Cereal Killers collection, has introduced their FIRST EVER Limited Edition polish!

This beauty is named The Sinking Belle. Now I dont know the story behind the name but to me it seems almost hauntingly beautiful. 
It is a gorgeous rosy mauve holo. I was lucky enough to have some sun outside to take these pictures! It has rained the last two days in Washington. 

This is a very special polish and only 30 will be available! And once they are gone they are gone for good! And believe me, you want to get your hands on one of these polishes!

 I mean just look how the holo takes on an almost golden color when caught in the sun the right way.
I dont have anything in my collection like this!
Can you believe this is only two coats with NO top coat. And if you have ever owned a Chirality polish you know that their holos wear for days and days.
Staring at these pictures makes me want to but it back on right away! It is so gorgeous and another perk is that it dries super fucking fast! Like WHOA!

The pictures really dont do it justice and you seriously need to pick up a bottle of your own.
And dont forget to check out another amazing review of this super duper Limited Edition polish by The Crumpet HERE

REMEMBER ONLY 30 ARE BEING SOLD! 
I know you need it!
This polish will be available on Saturday, August 10 at 12:00 MST
Again there will only be 30 bottles and will be numbered. They are also being sold on Chirality's Big Cartel page ONLY! 
HERE is a link. While you are there feel free to check out all their other awesome polishes, the new MC Chris for the Win! collection is pretty rad. I did a review of it right HERE

Are you guys going to try and snag a bottle? Set your alarm clocks!
For more updates check out Chirality on Facebook, Etsy, Big Cartel and follow them on instagram @chiralitynailpolish

xoBrittany

**This polish was sent to me by the maker for my honest and unbiased review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.