Thursday, September 26, 2013

#33DC Day 2 Your Most Used Color


Day two was was too easy for me. In my whole life I polish I have had the most of a love affair with is China Glaze Riveter Rouge. 
This is the ONLY polish ever that I have had to buy a second bottle!


This is my second bottle and you can already see it is almost half way gone! That is just mind blowing considering the amount of polish I own.


**WARNING**
(feet)

I almost always Riveter Rouge on my toes. It is just an amazing color to go with my super pale skin. I recommend this color constantly. And also buy it for people all the time.


What do you guy think of this color? Love? Hate?
XoBrittany







1 comment:

  1. Riveter Rouge, huh?!? I actually don't even own that one! Gonna buy it now though!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.